Click Image for Gallery
- Fully assembled Readyset just needs fuel and batteries to run.
- 3-speed A/T delivers maximum effectiveness from the powerband.
- Rigid front and rear axles with solid casing realize effective traction transfer.
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank enables long run times.
- New design knuckles expand steering angle.
- Pre-cut and pre-painted body is complete with decals applied.
- Rear differential equipped with strengthened steel bevel gears.
- Radio box protects R/C components from dust and dirt.
- Big unidirectional pneumatic rubber tires.
- Interchangeable front and rear suspension arms provide efficient parts utilization for maintenance.
- Long wheelbase and low down suspension realize dynamic rough road performance with rock-solid straight line stability and cornering speed.
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C linkage setup complete
- Pre-cut and pre-painted body complete with decals applied
- Pre-installed 2.4GHz Synchro KT-231P R/C system
- Fuel Bottle
- Plug Heater
- Cross Wrench
- Hex Wrench
- NOTE) Fuel, AA-size alkaline batteries x 8 for transmitter & receiver, D-size batteries x 2 for glow plug heater are all sold separately.
Chassis Technical Data
- Length : 545mm
- Width : 415mm
- Height : 245mm
- Ground Clearance : 54.5mm
- Wheelbase : 360mm
- Tread (F/R) : 310mm / 310mm
- Tire(F/R) : Φ160×100mm / Φ160×100m
- Gear Ratio : 25.7/19.8/15.6:1
- Weight : 4,100g (approx.)
- Motor : KE25 with Recoil Starter
Required for operation
- AA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for R/C system
- D-size batteries x 2 for glow plug heater