Click Image for Gallery
- Brushless motor and fan combine in a one-piece high-efficiency fan unit
- Lightweight hand-laid fiberglass fuselage.
- High quality balsa/ply wings and control surfaces.
- Included winglets increase lift and reduce stall.
- ARF kit only requires minor assembly and electronics installation to complete.
- The motor produces approximately 50,000 rpm in bench tests, and more in the air - these things scream like a turbine engine.
- Canopy can be easily opened with removal of some screws for easy battery changes. Servos and linkages are also easy to maintain.
- Potent micro-size ducted fan unit is built into the tail wing. Ideal shape and surface of air intake allows large amounts of thrust, even at high angles of attack.
- Trailing edge of the main wing equipped with control surfaces (elevon). Mixing effect from transmitter control inputs produces both elevator and aileron function.
- Factory assembled FRP fuselage boasts lightweight with high strength and rigidity. Also equipped with canard (front wing) for stable flight control characteristics.
- Includes ducted fan unit (one-piece brushless motor and fan unit)
- Ready for assembly fiberglass fuselage
- Linkage parts
- R/C System / 4-channel, 2-micro servo (with elevon mixing function) R/C system for airplanes.
- Controller / ESC Sky victory BLS25
- Battery / 11.1V ?800-910mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
- Special lithium polymer battery charger