Click Image for Gallery
LRP ETCC Virtual RC Game – never before PC RC-driving was so real!
The LRP ETCC E.P. Touring Car Championship race simulator opens the racer a complete new world on virtual RC car feeling! This truly new game can either be used with a USB pistol-grip controller or with your own transmitter by using a USB-RX converter. Therewith, every RC driver can practice his driving skills with his personal transmitter – a perfect practicing between races!
Although there is a wide variety of RC Car classes, 1/10 Touring Cars is easily the most popular among drivers. Here the best RC Car drivers compete against each other at World Championships where the standard of competition is extremely high.
The ETCC virtual RC car game enables ANY RC Car driver to compete against world's top drivers in a realistic virtual race!
The special features of the ETCC RC Car Game
Play with a real RC Car hand gun transmitter (complete set)
- The complete set includes a hand gun transmitter that is connected to the PC with the integrated USB cable
- Real RC Car feeling – no keyboard control
Play with your "own" RC transmitter (set with 2ch RX-USB converter)
- Play with your own transmitter.
- For "on-PC practice" you can use the same transmitter setting that you otherwise use to control your real RC cars.
6 original track-layouts
- Race on 6 different and realistic racetracks (oval, smooth, standard, rhythm, technical 1, technical 2)
- Also real racetracks like the LRP Touring Car Masters or the next World Championship tracks will be available soon.
RC cars with realistic handling
- Choose from 5 different car-types, each with it’s own unique handling characteristics
- Players can select the model which best suited to each track and make other changes to the car set-up like tires, motor, etc.
Choice of 3 race levels
- "Championship": 10 cars compete against each other in 6 races. The overall winner is the driver who has scored the most points
- "Single Race": race on a single track against other drivers
- "Time Track": go for the fastest lap time
Virtual "Around the World" races
- Compete against other ETCC drivers via the Internet
- A list of the current fastest times can be found at www.rccar.jp
- Racing on the same track and using identical cars means that times are comparable worldwide. In this way, a Japanese driver can compete virtually against an American driver, while the European player has the chance to beat the times they have set.
- OS: Windows 98/98SE/Me/2000Professional/XP (Home/Pro)
- CPU: 750MHz (minimum), Pentium III 1GHz or higher (recommended)
- Memory: 128MB (minimum), 256MB or higher (recommended)
- Hard Disk: 400MB hard drive space
- Graphics: DirectX8 or higher compatible high performance 3D graphics chip, VRAM 16MB (minimum), 32MB (recommended)
- Sound: DirectX8 or higher compatible sound card
- Input Device: „Real Drive USB Pistol Grip Controller“ or „RX-USB Controller“
REAL DRIVE SIMULATOR WHEEL CONTROLLER